To Our Valued Customers, With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, M C Storage Solutions continues to monitor developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) . What you can expect from us:
- No personal contact necessary. Thankfully, our mobile self-storage service, by its very nature, requires little or no contact between us and our customers. As part of our normal routine, you do not have to be present for your drop-off or pick-up and our driver will call or text with any questions. Plus our Precision Delivery System is remote controlled, so close contact is not necessary.
- All reservations and scheduling can be done online through our website contact page, via email, or over the phone.
- We follow hand-washing protocols and know the importance of staying at home if ill. While our containers are always thoroughly cleaned, we have enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas such as door handles, locks, etc. to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- We will make every effort to keep our service operating as usual, to the extent possible, while safeguarding the health and well being of our customers as we comply with the directives of national, state, and local authorities.
- We continue to be guided by the advice and directions of public health authorities and authorities as we go forward.
- During this time, we ask for your patience and understanding if we must adjust the customer experience to adapt.
- All customers are always welcome to call, text or e-mail us with any questions.
- If you are a new customer, we have the technology available to us and can service you completely with no face to face interaction.
- We are monitoring this ever-changing situation daily and will adjust policies if needed.
Solving Your Storage Needs